10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
11:35 AM - 12:45 PM
Wednesday, September 24, is a "late start day."
1st period class will start at Students on campus between and must go to the Commons or Old Gym to wait for 1st period. Students with personal transportation have the option of arriving before and then waiting in the gym/commons, or not coming on campus until and then going to 1st period. Students riding the morning bus will be picked up at regular times and brought to school. All bus riders must then go to the gym/commons until . Computer Lab 211 will be open for students. Breakfast may be purchased in the cafeteria just like any other day.
This is the late start schedule:
|1st||9:05 - 9:43|
|2nd||9:48 - 10-26|
|3rd||10:31 – 11:09|
|4th||11:14 - 11:52|
|5A||11:57 - 12:17|
|5B||12:22 - 12:42|
|5C||12:47 - 1:07|
|6th||1:12 - 1:50|
|7th||1:55 - 2:33|
|8th||2:38 - 3:15|
Student Council needs convertibles for our homecoming parade , . Please call Garry Finch at 367-4151 ext. 553 if you can help.
Due to road construction around Metamora Square, an alternate parade route has been established for the 2014 MTHS Homecoming Parade. Click on this link to see the revised parade route.
There are three ways to order your 2014-2015 yearbook:
- Bring your order form on Picture Day for the lowest available price of $45.
- Go online to yearbookforever.com -- select Metamora HS to order online and pay with a credit card.
- Click this link to download the order form and turn into the Main Office.
- $45 for each yearbook ordered on or by September 18, 2014
- $48 from September 19, 2014 to January 1, 2015
- $51 from January. 1, 2015 until April 15, 2015 (which is the final deadline)
Thursday, Oct 23 5 P.M.– 8:30 P.M.
Friday, Oct 24 8 A.M.– 12 P.M.
- Once again MTHS is setting up Parent/Teacher Conferences through Skyward in an attempt to make this process as efficient and productive as possible for our parents. Parents may sign up for conferences by logging into their accounts and clicking on the link that says Parent Conferences. Conference signups will begin at 8 A.M. September 10th until midnight Oct 22nd . Please remember the conference times you want may already be scheduled if you wait too late to set up your conferences.
- When signing up , please remember the following:
- Conference times have a 10 minute running time.
- Allow yourself enough time to transition from one conference to another.
- Allow yourself enough time to park before you begin your first conference.
- A tutorial on how to use Skyward to schedule Parent/Teacher Conferences can be found on your Skyward page. Click on District Links. A drop down appears / click on Scheduling Your Parent Teacher Conference Tutorial. You can print this off for your reference.
- There will be print copies of this tutorial in the main office if you prefer a different choice over the digital download.
- As always if you prefer to set up your appointments by phone simply call
- Ms. Tina Winkler in the guidance office at 367 -4151 Ext. 55
at Parent/Teacher Conferences.
The following teachers will not be available for conferences on Thursday Oct 23rd due to schedule conflicts. :
The following teachers will not be available on Friday Oct 24th due to schedule conflicts:
The MTHS Varsity Football Cheerleaders will be offering a cheer clinic on Saturday, October 4th for participants Pre-K through 5th grade. Participants will perform in between the freshman and varsity football game on the 10th of October against Dunlap. Registration deadline is September 27th. Princess Cheer Camp Registration Form